Shipping & Refund Information
Get The Very Good Butchers delivered to your doorstep!
We currently ship across Canada and the United States and are hoping to expand that soon.
- Orders are sent out in the sequence they’re received.
- Normally, it takes us roughly one to three weeks to prepare, pack, and ship out your order. Shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled, NOT once the order has been placed.
- We ship on Mondays/Tuesdays to ensure your order arrives before the weekend.
- Orders to BC and Alberta have the option between Canada Post and Purolator services. Orders East of Alberta will be shipped with Purolator.
- The best way to get an accurate estimate of shipping costs is to enter your address into the shipping section of checkout. You are not obligated to purchase by doing so.
- Our bean butchers recommend choosing Express Post for every order. Express Post is mandatory for the warmer seasons. You may want to consider selecting a faster shipping option if the shipping calculator estimates more than 5 days for you to receive your order.
- BC and Alberta orders over $99 (pre-tax) qualify for our $10 flat-rate shipping. BC and Alberta orders over $99 (pre-tax) qualify for our $10 flat-rate shipping. Orders east of Alberta over $99 (pre-tax) qualify for our $12 flat-rate shipping.
- All orders within the US are shipped via DHL's two-day shipping.
- The cost of this shipping is roughly $30
Save the shipping cost and pick up your Very Good order from our Butcher Shop in Victoria, BC!
How this works:
- Order all your favourite Very Good products from our store online and choose the store pick up option at checkout (click the button with the store icon that reads “Store Pickup” once you’re in your cart. It will turn yellow and show our Butcher Shop address below. Then click “CHECKOUT” below.)
- Wait for an email/phone call confirming your order is ready for pick-up
- Visit our Butcher Shop (in the Victoria Public Market) to grab your plant-based goodies (and maybe some poutine as well)
This option is best for those local to Victoria and surrounding areas.
The following outlines the conditions under which we will decide if a refund is appropriate:
If the package spent over 6 days in transit, then we would not consider the products safe to consume unfortunately. If your package arrived in 6 or less days from the shipping date, and the packages are not showing any sign of ballooning or breaking of the vacuum seals, then it will be safe to eat.
If your package falls into any of these categories or you do not feel comfortable eating it, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to issue you a refund.