PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
YIELD: 10-12 servings
Pizza toppings are always a matter of opinion, but we think we’ve got a good starting point. Spicy Meatball Sheet Pan Pizza utilizes the kick of Butcher’s Select Spicy Italian Mmm Meatballs, and is a great baseline for all your pizza flavored dreams.
Below is a recipe for dang fine pizza, but don’t be afraid to make it your own. The sheet pan dough is sturdy and versatile, so whether you love ranch sauce or piling on the chili flakes, you’ll be good to go.
- 1 lbs (453 g / 16 oz) store bought or homemade pizza dough
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 pkg Butcher’s Select Spicy Italian Mmm Meatballs, cut in half
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2-3 cups plant-based shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup fresh grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half, for garnish
- Arugula, for garnish
- Very Good Italian Chimichurri Sauce, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Pour olive oil into a rimmed sheet pan.
- Press dough onto the sheet pan and use your hands to gently press the dough to the edges of the pan. Using a fork, pierce the dough all over.
- Add pizza sauce to dough and spread out evenly.
- Top with plant-based meatballs, red onion, and cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before garnishing with tomatoes and arugula. Drizzle with Very Good Italian Chimichurri Sauce and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Be sure to share your Spicy Italian Mmm Meatball Sheet Pan Pizza with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.