Sometimes, you need a meal that takes care of itself. Plant-based Beef and Broccoli removes all the stress and mess of dinnertime, and is ready to go in just half an hour.
A garlicky soy sauce mix brings the best out of your beef and broccoli, and when served on rice, you’ll have a dish that’s filling, family friendly, and a great response to your takeout craving.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
YIELD: 4 servings
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 5 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pkg Butcher's Select A Cut Above Beef
- Cooked rice, for serving
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or reusable baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, sesame oil, sugar, garlic and red pepper flakes. Mix and set aside.
- On the sheet pan, add broccoli in a single layer. Using your fingers, form 1 tbsp portions of Butcher’s Select Ground Beef into 1-2 inch long, flat pieces. Place in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Pour sauce on broccoli and beef pieces. Gently mix.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until beef is browned, and broccoli is tender.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions, and sesame seeds.
Be sure to share your Sheet Pan 'Beef' and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.