Recipe from @gregsvegangourmet
- 4 cups (1 L) dry macaroni
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 6 cups (1.5 L) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened nondairy milk
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) nutritional yeast
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded vegan Pepper Jack Cheese
- Black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- Add the macaroni, salt, garlic powder and water to a large pot over medium-high heat, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil, then cook for about 8 minutes, until almost all the water is absorbed or evaporated and the pasta is al dente. Do not drain.
- Add the non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast and red pepper flakes; stir until combined.
- Add the vegan Pepper Jack cheese; stir constantly for about 2 minutes, until melted.
- Let cool slightly before dividing among the bowls. Top each with pepper; serve.
Be sure to share your Pepper Jack Vegan Mac and Cheese with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.