- 1 pkg The Very Good Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 1 pkg Very Good Cheese Co Captain Pepper Jack Cheese (formerly known as the Cultured Nut)
- 1 pkg BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
- 4 tbsp Whiskey BBQ sauce or your favourite BBQ sauce
- 2 cup Vegan pork rinds (Sorry only available at our Butcher Shop)
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- 3 tbsp VGB Ranch Sauce or favourite vegan mayo
- 8 slice your favourite pickles
Preheat BBQ to 400*F
Slice the cheese into 12 slices and reserve.
Place burgers on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
Brush the burgers with BBQ sauce between each flip and again when you remove them from the grill.
In a small saucepot, heat the BBQ JackFruit with ¼ of the BBQ sauce.
Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
Divide BBQ sauce between the burger buns and arrange the cheese, jackfruit, pork rinds, lettuce, pickles and ranch sauce on each bun and serve with lots of napkins!!
Be sure to share your When All Jacked Up Burger with us using #TheVeryGoodButchers and tagging @theverygoodbutchers.